Sunday, December 13, 2009

Two Sick Parents= No Bueno

So, Jonah has just gotten over his first cold. Unfortunately his dad and I are now sick. I know I shouldn't have gone to work today but went anyways. After getting home from work I have just gone downhill. I work in a cold room, which I was trying to avoid today but alas I ended back up in there. Someone moved my stuff back in to the refrigerator and took over my spot in the kitchen. I was just so upset cause I should have just stayed in bed. Now I am running a fever and feeling awful. It doesn't help that my husband is also feeling sick, so both of us want to be taken care of but not really possible. It is so hard to try to keep up with a very active ten month old when you feel like death. Jonah did make my day when I got home from work though. As I walked through the door he climbed the stairs and was smiling at me and waiting for me to pick him up. That made my day and made not feeling so hot not so bad. It's like he could sense that I wasn't feeling good and needed some baby love. Those kind of moments make me so happy to be a mommy. Hopefully we kick this sickness out soon.

4 comments:

  1. Love those moments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you'll feel better soon. It really sucks when you're sick and have to keep up with an active ten month old.

    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you and your family feel better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete